Singapore maids
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Singapore maids

A forum for employers of maids in Singapore - created by Tamarind

Google Ads
Latest topics
» buy passport driver license id cards(WhatsApp:+447459294174)IELTS,TEOFL,TOIC,NEBUSH C
The complete list of blacklisted maids EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 2:32 am by antoniodiantini

» buy passport driver license id cards(WhatsApp:+447459294174)IELTS,TEOFL,TOIC,NEBUSH C
The complete list of blacklisted maids EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 2:32 am by antoniodiantini

The complete list of blacklisted maids EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 2:31 am by antoniodiantini

» maid monitoring assistance
The complete list of blacklisted maids EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 11:30 pm by tanycp

» HP and OFF DAY for maid gives employer headache
The complete list of blacklisted maids EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 4:51 pm by Fairy

» The complete list of blacklisted maids
The complete list of blacklisted maids EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 2:32 am by Christy Dion

» Transfer maid payment
The complete list of blacklisted maids EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 6:28 am by garytan

» 1st Allbest
The complete list of blacklisted maids EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 4:08 pm by Esther Tan

» Good Service Maid Agency
The complete list of blacklisted maids EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 5:16 pm by Mommyof3

You are not connected. Please login or register

The complete list of blacklisted maids

+6
ranetan
snowie
candyebc
mamypoko
mandrake
Admin
10 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The complete list of blacklisted maids Empty The complete list of blacklisted maids Wed Jan 07, 2009 5:36 pm

Admin

Admin

Here's the complete list of blacklisted maids.

http://singaporemaidcomments.blogspot.com

Feel free to post new comments here. I will include your comments in my list.

https://singaporemaid.forumotion.net

mandrake

Hi all,

Thank you so much for setting up this forum and blog.
I am really new with this maid selection and currently having
a thief. she is my first maid.
I would like to warn others about her and find out more about
other black listed maids while i'm finding a replacement for her to take care of my mother.

i am interested in hiring Mila M Valdez from Pertama Employment Agency at Katong Shopping Center

my current maid, her name is Helen Magtoto Delos Reyes
work permit number: 0 26319064

She has stolen $100 and more from my family and borrowed $100 plus from my father
even though her loan has not been paid.

mamypoko

Hi All,

I would wish to inform potential employers that FDW by the name of HNIN LE YEE (Passport No.M211854) from Myanmar has a police record for theft at City Square's NTUC on 26th Mar 2013. We have returned her back to our agent DotOne Consultants and they have since found her another new employer despite our wish to send her back to her country.

She had only worked for our family for merely 2 months and had begun showing poor attitude and was often heard talking on the phone in the bathroom. She was arrogant and unrepentant of her wrongdoing after we bailed her out from the police station.

candyebc

Very angry and upset but no way to log the complaint againt the bad maid and maid agency (labour Express employment Pte Ltd)

Please don't hire this Indo maid
Name : Rani Pramesti
WP no. 0 07436483
passport no.AP328688

we took this transfer maid in Nov/2011, when has been transfer by 3 employer due to language issue. Since we can speak malay and pitty her ,so we took her hope she appreciate.
We need her to look after my son who is 2 year old, for the first two month she was OK, after that she started to pretend sick ,start to ask for off day and HP.We are working parent and rely on her to look after my son,we have to give in to her. Getting worse,she told us her father pass away and wanted to go home, we let her go for home leave but she never return after that,She had borrow the money from us when she return home.
Sh

5The complete list of blacklisted maids Empty PLS DO NOT HIRE THU ZAR OO Mon May 20, 2013 6:42 pm

snowie

Dear all potential employers,

Please do not employ the above mentioned.

THU ZAR OO
WP No:0 92827623
PP No: M457505
DOB: 07 Jul 1985

This maid told lies about her sister's death and threatened me to send her back within 24 hours. She ran to MOM to complain saying I refused to let her go back which was untrue. MOM told her to come back to work instead she ran to the shelter which protected her and demanded me to send her back for her sister's funeral. She could not produce any death cert from the hospital instead she paid money to get her village people to issue a document that says her sister has passed away. She used the same trick to her previous employer saying her mom has passed away so that she could come and work for her in a very short period of time.

Also, she has been giving us mouldy kaya with bread. I was shocked when i did the housework when she was away. she will be repatriated back to her home tomorrw. Employers please avoid this maid for your own safety!

6The complete list of blacklisted maids Empty Re: The complete list of blacklisted maids Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:49 am

ranetan

How could I access the singaporemaid.blogspot for the complete list of blacklisted maids? Can anyone advise me please?

Tript

Beware of indian Sikh maid Balbir Kaur passport no J8179660 DOB 13 aug 1976 work permit 03643984... She changed 2 employers within 6 months ... I was the second one ... She has so much of tantrums ... One day I get call from her relatives in India saying that his mother in law expired husband fainted son in ICU ... I had no option but to send her back home within 5 months of hiring ... All my money wasted...

Yikkie

Beware of maid named Arleen Diana Bacar from the Philippines, who may apply to work in Singapore. Her last employment was with my family in Brunei, where she was caught stealing and lying on a number of occasions prior to being sent home. She worked in Qatar before that and was apparently sent back before her contract ended.

9The complete list of blacklisted maids Empty Re: The complete list of blacklisted maids Tue Jan 06, 2015 11:52 am

CT Sur

Please be careful of this maid - Desmawati from Indonesia, passport number A8550610.

She is new but she is very daring. She locked my aged mum in the house and took the house key along with her. My mum couldnt go out at all. We are lucky nothng happen to my mum while she is locked in.

This maid also likes to tell lies. I am just glad I have cctv at home and had use d videos to proof that we never ill treat or starve her.

Desmawati from Raffles Employment Agency.

10The complete list of blacklisted maids Empty Re: The complete list of blacklisted maids Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:12 am

Christy Dion

BEWARE of Maid came from Indonesia ROHANA BT SUWITO YONO, Passport No: AT 295631, DOB: 12 Jun 1982. She claimed that she had 6 years working experienced as house maid in Saudi. But she is really worst than a new maid. She joined me since Jan 05, 2015.

For worked less than a month, she have already hanging out with other maids while sending my 4 years old boy to Childcare every morning. I was wonder why she always came back after more than an hour later, and one day we spot check her and noticed that she was with a group of maids and helped them to calculate coins, we have no idea where they get the coins from but impression already no good, she also lies to us even we catch her on the spot. Beside this, she have bad hygiene problem and laziness, and we ever sent her back to agent to counseled her. But when she came back, her attitude is even more worst! Always simply "forgot" to cook lunch/ dinner for my son and wait till we home...

11The complete list of blacklisted maids Empty Re: The complete list of blacklisted maids Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:14 am

Christy Dion

BEWARE of Maid came from Indonesia ROHANA BT SUWITO YONO, Passport No: AT 295631, DOB: 12 Jun 1982. She claimed that she had 6 years working experienced as house maid in Saudi. But she is really worst than a new maid. She joined me since Jan 05, 2015.

For worked less than a month, she have already hanging out with other maids while sending my 4 years old boy to Childcare every morning. I was wonder why she always came back after more than an hour later, and one day we spot check her and noticed that she was with a group of maids and helped them to calculate coins, we have no idea where they get the coins from but impression already no good, she also lies to us even we catch her on the spot. Beside this, she have bad hygiene problem and laziness, and we ever sent her back to agent to counseled her. But when she came back, her attitude is even more worst! Always simply "forgot" to cook lunch/ dinner for my son and wait till we home...

12The complete list of blacklisted maids Empty Re: The complete list of blacklisted maids Sun Jun 14, 2015 2:32 am

Christy Dion

BEWARE of Maid came from Indonesia ROHANA BT SUWITO YONO, Passport No: AT 295631, DOB: 12 Jun 1982. She claimed that she had 6 years working experienced as house maid in Saudi. She joined me since Jan 05, 2015.

For worked less than a month, she started hang with other maids while sending my 4 years old boy to Childcare every morning and borrowed money from them. Beside this, one of the incident make me very concern was when my young boy not well, she ever didn't follow our instruction to feed my boy the correct medicine. And worst thing was she fed my boy with high fever medicine, instead of paracetamol. And when she is not happy, she can simply "forgot" to cook meals for my son. And recently she added something into my daily milk shake and caused me diarrhea an hour right after I drank the milk shake, continuously for about 2 weeks. Until I have discovered and get her to make the milk shake then get her to drink on the spot but she refused, no matter how I tell her. So I decided to send her out from my house. I didn't send her to police station as my ctvv did not captured in front of her, only can show her back holding my drink near the basin area.

Please kindly also take note on this agency named PERFECT HOME HELPER at Punggol Plaza. Service is very bad, no after service and when have problem, always hard to find them.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum