Singapore maids
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Singapore maids

A forum for employers of maids in Singapore - created by Tamarind

Google Ads
Latest topics
» buy passport driver license id cards(WhatsApp:+447459294174)IELTS,TEOFL,TOIC,NEBUSH C
sinar mas employment agency EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 2:32 am by antoniodiantini

» buy passport driver license id cards(WhatsApp:+447459294174)IELTS,TEOFL,TOIC,NEBUSH C
sinar mas employment agency EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 2:32 am by antoniodiantini

sinar mas employment agency EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 2:31 am by antoniodiantini

» maid monitoring assistance
sinar mas employment agency EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 11:30 pm by tanycp

» HP and OFF DAY for maid gives employer headache
sinar mas employment agency EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 4:51 pm by Fairy

» The complete list of blacklisted maids
sinar mas employment agency EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 2:32 am by Christy Dion

» Transfer maid payment
sinar mas employment agency EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 6:28 am by garytan

» 1st Allbest
sinar mas employment agency EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 4:08 pm by Esther Tan

» Good Service Maid Agency
sinar mas employment agency EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 5:16 pm by Mommyof3

You are not connected. Please login or register

sinar mas employment agency

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1sinar mas employment agency Empty sinar mas employment agency Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:09 am

cheekin

anyone have used the above agency? I did not find the agency helpful and they have a high rate of transfer maids. I took a transfer maid from them as i needed one urgently but it didnt work out so i returned her and asked for a replacement. Told them my expectations and didnt mind to wait for a longer time for a suitable one. Was told a maid will be available because owner leaving to Australia but having waited 2-3 weeks later, when the date that she is supposedly to be available has past, i called to ask. To be told that she couldnt contact the owner. Next day when i call again the agent told me the owner has transferred the maid to her neighbout. My question is shouldnt the agent keep me update and not make me wait 3 weeks for nothing. And shouldnt she actually make sure she will have the maid before committing to me? Then she recommended another maid she claimed is very good ex singapore. She told me about the maid's past and due to the time lapsed , i took the maid. I didnt mind her age but realised the agency had hidden some details and she is not as good as said. Sounds familiar? She has current boyfriends and when i asked agent for help , agent told me its a norm for all maids to have boyfriends now. Is it true? This maid is also much older than her reported age, she cant hide because she looks old (I was already told before so no complain). What i found out is she still have a Ah Bang in Singapore and she ever got into a fight with another maid ...she is not a great cook as she was depicted as and her english is not good as stated in her profile. Agent also told her not to be so honest and to hide her boyfriend matter from me. Not a very good advice from agent I thought. Well..its now up to readers if you like to look up the above agency for your new maids. But they do always have ready transfer maids if you need one urgently... not sure if its good thing or bad

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum