Singapore maids
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Singapore maids

A forum for employers of maids in Singapore - created by Tamarind

Google Ads
Latest topics
» buy passport driver license id cards(WhatsApp:+447459294174)IELTS,TEOFL,TOIC,NEBUSH C
Good Service Maid Agency EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 2:32 am by antoniodiantini

» buy passport driver license id cards(WhatsApp:+447459294174)IELTS,TEOFL,TOIC,NEBUSH C
Good Service Maid Agency EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 2:32 am by antoniodiantini

Good Service Maid Agency EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 2:31 am by antoniodiantini

» maid monitoring assistance
Good Service Maid Agency EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 11:30 pm by tanycp

» HP and OFF DAY for maid gives employer headache
Good Service Maid Agency EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 4:51 pm by Fairy

» The complete list of blacklisted maids
Good Service Maid Agency EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 2:32 am by Christy Dion

» Transfer maid payment
Good Service Maid Agency EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 6:28 am by garytan

» 1st Allbest
Good Service Maid Agency EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 4:08 pm by Esther Tan

» Good Service Maid Agency
Good Service Maid Agency EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 5:16 pm by Mommyof3

You are not connected. Please login or register

Good Service Maid Agency

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Good Service Maid Agency Empty Good Service Maid Agency Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:41 pm

taesan omma

taesan omma

Hi there. I have been using helper from the day I lived in Singapore. I've been to a lot maid agency. Until I found agency in Katong Shopping Center.
Although the office quite far from my place and the agency fee pretty high, but I am satisfied with it. Worth spent service I called.
It's run by two ladies, the both super friendly and very experience.
I had enough with Philippines maid. the last one I had run away after 3 days working and told the security guard at my condo that she not enough food.
I came to Yohana at her office at Katong Shopping center. She very good in handling maid. She had a lot of patient selecting a good maid for me and her service very good. I am surprise when she give me her mobile no. most of agency I've been before not even able to be contacted after I pick up the maid.
I am happy with my current maid. She a little bit slow, but has very good attitude. Yohana brief her how to be a good maid, and follow up during the first few month.
I don't believe with cheap agency fee anymore. they just give you more headache and feel cheated. I paid low agency fee, but high replacement with awful service.

2Good Service Maid Agency Empty Re: Good Service Maid Agency Tue May 27, 2014 4:00 pm

Ideal_services4u

Save money $ when u
1) Need any home cleaning helper as you got no time after a day's of hard work?
2) Looking for any maid or related transport to/from airport?
Good & Ideal servies 4 you @ a resonable price~ email: ideal_services4u@yahoo.com.sg for any free Enquires.
Thx

Regards
Marc

3Good Service Maid Agency Empty Transfer maid Singapore Sat Jun 21, 2014 4:39 pm

maggiealpha

Hi,
No more is the Transfer maid Singapore services restricted to the rich and the affluent families. These days, almost every average household does require their efficient services.
Transfer maid Singapore

4Good Service Maid Agency Empty Re: Good Service Maid Agency Thu Jul 03, 2014 5:35 pm

Homedaddy

I have good experience with this maid agency, PM me for info.

5Good Service Maid Agency Empty Re: Good Service Maid Agency Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:16 pm

Mommyof3

Hi,
i also had enuff with Pinoys & Indonesia maids. Maybe my luck with maids wasnt that good...When you treated them well, they simply take advantage of you! Sighz... Mad
Until recently i have hired a Burmese helper from an agency in Peninsula Plaza. They specialized in Myanmese Maids and their quality of helpers is gOOD. a Myanmese fren of mine recommended to me after i complained to her everyday about my maids problem in office...Burmese helpers are more obedient and humble in my opinion.More importantly is the good after-sales service that this agency can provide. The agent will follow through the household chores & things to be done in the house and make sure that the helper understands when she sends the maid to my house. After a few months, she will check and make sure my maid can adapt to our lifestyle.

i have great experience with this agency, PM me for more info.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum