Singapore maids
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Singapore maids

A forum for employers of maids in Singapore - created by Tamarind

Google Ads
Latest topics
» buy passport driver license id cards(WhatsApp:+447459294174)IELTS,TEOFL,TOIC,NEBUSH C
Beware of this Agency - Bestmaid Employment @ Everton HDB  EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 2:32 am by antoniodiantini

» buy passport driver license id cards(WhatsApp:+447459294174)IELTS,TEOFL,TOIC,NEBUSH C
Beware of this Agency - Bestmaid Employment @ Everton HDB  EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 2:32 am by antoniodiantini

Beware of this Agency - Bestmaid Employment @ Everton HDB  EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 2:31 am by antoniodiantini

» maid monitoring assistance
Beware of this Agency - Bestmaid Employment @ Everton HDB  EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 11:30 pm by tanycp

» HP and OFF DAY for maid gives employer headache
Beware of this Agency - Bestmaid Employment @ Everton HDB  EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 4:51 pm by Fairy

» The complete list of blacklisted maids
Beware of this Agency - Bestmaid Employment @ Everton HDB  EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 2:32 am by Christy Dion

» Transfer maid payment
Beware of this Agency - Bestmaid Employment @ Everton HDB  EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 6:28 am by garytan

» 1st Allbest
Beware of this Agency - Bestmaid Employment @ Everton HDB  EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 4:08 pm by Esther Tan

» Good Service Maid Agency
Beware of this Agency - Bestmaid Employment @ Everton HDB  EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 5:16 pm by Mommyof3

You are not connected. Please login or register

Beware of this Agency - Bestmaid Employment @ Everton HDB

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

weekoh

Had a bad experience with their recommended maid and also the Admin personnel who didn't honour her promise and charged me extra money even thought repeatedly told me via phone call and face to face when I was at their office that she wouldn't charge me the extra cost. Then she deducted money from the previous maid who still owe me money without informing me. When I asked her then she lied that she didn't promise me anything and she was speechless and said it was her boss who told her to reply me in this manner.

weekoh

Highlighted my case to CASE TRUST and CASE told me under the contract i should highlight this to AEAS Mediation Centre and AEAS wrote to me that this BESTMAID employment agency is not their registered member, hence i have to take the case to CASE TRUST. Highlighted to MOM also no reply. Sadly, there is no protection for employer but only maid and maid agency.  No 

Wondering where can we seek help to protect our rights.

Ideal_services4u

Need any part time home cleaning helper as you got no time after a day's of hard work?
Looking for any maid or related transport to/from airport?
Ideal servies 4 you @ a resonable price~ email: ideal_services4u@yahoo.com.sg for any free Enquires.
Thx

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum