Singapore maids
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Singapore maids

A forum for employers of maids in Singapore - created by Tamarind

Google Ads
Latest topics
» buy passport driver license id cards(WhatsApp:+447459294174)IELTS,TEOFL,TOIC,NEBUSH C
save yourself from 1st all best human resources! EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 2:32 am by antoniodiantini

» buy passport driver license id cards(WhatsApp:+447459294174)IELTS,TEOFL,TOIC,NEBUSH C
save yourself from 1st all best human resources! EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 2:32 am by antoniodiantini

save yourself from 1st all best human resources! EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 2:31 am by antoniodiantini

» maid monitoring assistance
save yourself from 1st all best human resources! EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 11:30 pm by tanycp

» HP and OFF DAY for maid gives employer headache
save yourself from 1st all best human resources! EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 4:51 pm by Fairy

» The complete list of blacklisted maids
save yourself from 1st all best human resources! EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 2:32 am by Christy Dion

» Transfer maid payment
save yourself from 1st all best human resources! EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 6:28 am by garytan

» 1st Allbest
save yourself from 1st all best human resources! EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 4:08 pm by Esther Tan

» Good Service Maid Agency
save yourself from 1st all best human resources! EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 5:16 pm by Mommyof3

You are not connected. Please login or register

save yourself from 1st all best human resources!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Shamshad

Hello everyone.please be aware of the maid agency I meniontioned above. I chanced upon a Sri lankan maid and got to interview her and I was pretty satisfied. Hence after consulting my hubby, we booked her on 10 Apr 2014. We paid 988 in total and were informed that she will arrive end of April. It was already 28 of apr and no news of the Sri lankan maid. Then I had to do the calling and asking . The maid agency informed that the Sri lankan maid needs tto go for training and she will only come on 4 June. I was patient and told them. It's okay. I will wait. End of may arrived. No calls and I also couldn't reach the agent too. On 4 the June, tthe agent informed that I can't get the maid I wanted because they were facing some political issues with Sri lanka. At the moment they only have transfer maids. I didnt had a choice. They could have informed me earlier. But they failed not once... quite a number of times. Hence I took a Nepalese maid. Transfer maid.she was good at eating and chit chatting non stop. The maid even scolded my cancer patient mum for vomiting continuously. I send her back after 1.5 months. Took another maid. This time indonesian. I avoided indonesian because they were not worth the price but my situation was such I took a transfer maid from the same agent. This Indonesian doesn't know how to read time, doesn't know numbers. Doesn't know how to count money. We have lost so much of money to this agency. There's no proper service plus they can't be bothered if we face problem.s with the maid

2save yourself from 1st all best human resources! Empty 1stAllBest is very difficult Thu Feb 05, 2015 2:49 pm

sharan779

Currently i am having a very tough time with 1stAllBest Maid agency in Singapore. They seem to be extremely unprofessional and not reply to emails or answer phone calls. I found a maid profile in BestMaid.sg and reached out to them offhand. They wanted me to pay close to 3000$ in advance and said they will not process if i don't give the amount. I have signed the maid on documents on 3rd Dec 2014 and until today, i have not got her response. They are also not showing evidence of her completing her course or flight tickets until date. I am presently asking for a refund since it has been over 8 weeks and they are not doing much about this as well. I went to their office 3-4 times and found it closed . The concerned person when i pick the phone doesn't give me appointment time to meet him. This is frustrating and i hope to get a refund back at-least. I hope they can respect customer's time and effort and be a bit more professional !

I will let the forum know, if they are refunding or not.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum