Singapore maids
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Singapore maids

A forum for employers of maids in Singapore - created by Tamarind

Google Ads
Latest topics
» buy passport driver license id cards(WhatsApp:+447459294174)IELTS,TEOFL,TOIC,NEBUSH C
CHARE MYAT EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 2:32 am by antoniodiantini

» buy passport driver license id cards(WhatsApp:+447459294174)IELTS,TEOFL,TOIC,NEBUSH C
CHARE MYAT EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 2:32 am by antoniodiantini

CHARE MYAT EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 2:31 am by antoniodiantini

» maid monitoring assistance
CHARE MYAT EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 11:30 pm by tanycp

» HP and OFF DAY for maid gives employer headache
CHARE MYAT EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 4:51 pm by Fairy

» The complete list of blacklisted maids
CHARE MYAT EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 2:32 am by Christy Dion

» Transfer maid payment
CHARE MYAT EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 6:28 am by garytan

» 1st Allbest
CHARE MYAT EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 4:08 pm by Esther Tan

» Good Service Maid Agency
CHARE MYAT EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 5:16 pm by Mommyof3

You are not connected. Please login or register

CHARE MYAT

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1CHARE MYAT Empty CHARE MYAT Thu Dec 25, 2014 7:58 pm

blacklistmaid

CHARE MYAT from MYANMAR. Please do not employ her cause she's a dishonest and stubborn person that will not admit her mistake even till the day she left our house. She was a transferred maid, reason she gave is that employer asked her to sleep in store room, while the reason from agent is that the owner previous helper is coming back. Who to listen?? Although we never wanted to have a transfer maid cos they must be no good etc, but we just wanted to give it a try. She start from Dec 2013 till Nov 2014. Things that she had done :

- Sit on sofa
- Sleep on my mum's bed
- Tell lies
- Get caught using hp n still denied
- Purchase a new hp and hide behind cupboard to charge
- Don't bother taking care of my eldest child
- Went out without letting me know, only when saw her run across the road with my own eyes, when asked why never informed she kept quite
- Seen by neighbours doing funny things with construction workers,and friend seeing her using phone
- Took one hour just to buy her own lunch, where the food store is just downstairs
- Also took an hr to buy dinner, When told by my mum she asked my mum to go buy herself
- Request to send her to Malaysia instead of her home town
- And many more

PLEASE DO NOT ALLOW HER TO WORK WITH ANYONE,SHE WILL ONLY GIVE U TROUBLE

Worst of all we managed to get another Myanmar maid, not even 3 weeks ( Nwe Ni Win ) she not well we brought her to GP clinic twice and X RAY, but she told us wanted to go back agent after spending almost $400 plus for medical fee.
They are nothing but trouble, really sick of their behaviour.
Really hope that MOM and the agency could penalty them, so they will not happy come, not happy go. Employer rights too.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum