Singapore maids
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Singapore maids

A forum for employers of maids in Singapore - created by Tamarind

Google Ads
Latest topics
» buy passport driver license id cards(WhatsApp:+447459294174)IELTS,TEOFL,TOIC,NEBUSH C
GREATLINK EMPLOYMENT AGENCY IS DISHONEST EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 2:32 am by antoniodiantini

» buy passport driver license id cards(WhatsApp:+447459294174)IELTS,TEOFL,TOIC,NEBUSH C
GREATLINK EMPLOYMENT AGENCY IS DISHONEST EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 2:32 am by antoniodiantini

GREATLINK EMPLOYMENT AGENCY IS DISHONEST EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 2:31 am by antoniodiantini

» maid monitoring assistance
GREATLINK EMPLOYMENT AGENCY IS DISHONEST EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 11:30 pm by tanycp

» HP and OFF DAY for maid gives employer headache
GREATLINK EMPLOYMENT AGENCY IS DISHONEST EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 4:51 pm by Fairy

» The complete list of blacklisted maids
GREATLINK EMPLOYMENT AGENCY IS DISHONEST EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 2:32 am by Christy Dion

» Transfer maid payment
GREATLINK EMPLOYMENT AGENCY IS DISHONEST EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 6:28 am by garytan

» 1st Allbest
GREATLINK EMPLOYMENT AGENCY IS DISHONEST EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 4:08 pm by Esther Tan

» Good Service Maid Agency
GREATLINK EMPLOYMENT AGENCY IS DISHONEST EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 5:16 pm by Mommyof3

You are not connected. Please login or register

GREATLINK EMPLOYMENT AGENCY IS DISHONEST

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1GREATLINK EMPLOYMENT AGENCY IS DISHONEST Empty GREATLINK EMPLOYMENT AGENCY IS DISHONEST Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:20 pm

jessicagoh

I got maid from greatlink emplyment agency at bukit timah. As per contract, it indicated that I will get full refund if maid is not willing to work for me. 1st maid work for me a month and return to agency but after 4 days, ran off to maid shelter, owned by MOM. I have to pay $250 air ticket for her to fly home. 2nd maid work for me 10 days and return to agency and ran off to maid shelter after a month. usually after a month if maid not able to transfer, maid will be transferred to agency to continue to pay for their levy. It is too coincidence that maids know where the shelter is when they have never been to Singapore. I've checked with my previous maids and they have told me that usually agency is the one who taught them what to do. The agency does not want to pay me back full refund as indicated in the contract but instead told me that I have to help them bear 1/2 of their losses as both maids went home. Why should I bear the losses when the maids want to return home? I have to pay for their air ticket home and have still have to bear their losses? I have maids for 14 years. I've never had any problem. My previous maid agency return me the full amount since I'm not able to get a maid.

Can anyone help me on this? Till now I've yet to get back my full amount. I'm not going to bear half of their losses. They are very dishonest. They even prepared the cheque for half of the amount.

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!

Last edited by jessicagoh on Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : NEED HELP)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum