Singapore maids
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Singapore maids

A forum for employers of maids in Singapore - created by Tamarind

Google Ads
Latest topics
» buy passport driver license id cards(WhatsApp:+447459294174)IELTS,TEOFL,TOIC,NEBUSH C
HP and OFF DAY for maid gives employer headache EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 2:32 am by antoniodiantini

» buy passport driver license id cards(WhatsApp:+447459294174)IELTS,TEOFL,TOIC,NEBUSH C
HP and OFF DAY for maid gives employer headache EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 2:32 am by antoniodiantini

HP and OFF DAY for maid gives employer headache EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 2:31 am by antoniodiantini

» maid monitoring assistance
HP and OFF DAY for maid gives employer headache EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 11:30 pm by tanycp

» HP and OFF DAY for maid gives employer headache
HP and OFF DAY for maid gives employer headache EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 4:51 pm by Fairy

» The complete list of blacklisted maids
HP and OFF DAY for maid gives employer headache EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 2:32 am by Christy Dion

» Transfer maid payment
HP and OFF DAY for maid gives employer headache EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 6:28 am by garytan

» 1st Allbest
HP and OFF DAY for maid gives employer headache EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 4:08 pm by Esther Tan

» Good Service Maid Agency
HP and OFF DAY for maid gives employer headache EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 5:16 pm by Mommyof3

You are not connected. Please login or register

HP and OFF DAY for maid gives employer headache

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Fairy

I just want to share my latest experience. I just renewed my maid contract and due to her good behaviour for the past 2 years. And my trust to her, so I decided to allow her use hp.

Within less than 1 month, her behaviour change 360 degrees to be the worst maid and no self respect maid I known. She was not only chatting 24hrs a day (as both employers are working) and no one at home except for a toddler, she was also chatting and getting to know strings of men on the chat line. To my horror, she and other maids in the same area were changing clothes at the playground and taking pictures infront of all the employers kids.

I now give her a curfew on using the hp and everyday take them and keep it lock. But she will no longer be with me long, as I am already looking for replacement so I can sent her home asap.

The govt never thing of the employer needs and always think that the maid are all treated unfairly. Employer are also working full time and never have the chance to chat nor enjoy hours of tea break like the maid do when they bring the kids to the playground.

Why that the govt built them a club as out of thousands of maid in Singapore, only less than 5 % will join. I see lots of maid at the beach every sat and sun.

Singapore govt needs to think of the employer if they wish for higher expectancy rate. Bcos of too much freedom given to the maid, many maid just accept any employer and after we paid their loan they ask for transfer.

Very unfair to the employer who work so hard for the family and pay so much to the maid with free lodging for nothing gd returns.

Just sharing. Sad

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum