Singapore maids
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Singapore maids

A forum for employers of maids in Singapore - created by Tamarind

Google Ads
Latest topics
» buy passport driver license id cards(WhatsApp:+447459294174)IELTS,TEOFL,TOIC,NEBUSH C
Legend Manpower Agency EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 2:32 am by antoniodiantini

» buy passport driver license id cards(WhatsApp:+447459294174)IELTS,TEOFL,TOIC,NEBUSH C
Legend Manpower Agency EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 2:32 am by antoniodiantini

Legend Manpower Agency EmptyTue Aug 14, 2018 2:31 am by antoniodiantini

» maid monitoring assistance
Legend Manpower Agency EmptySat Jul 11, 2015 11:30 pm by tanycp

» HP and OFF DAY for maid gives employer headache
Legend Manpower Agency EmptyThu Jul 09, 2015 4:51 pm by Fairy

» The complete list of blacklisted maids
Legend Manpower Agency EmptySun Jun 14, 2015 2:32 am by Christy Dion

» Transfer maid payment
Legend Manpower Agency EmptyThu Apr 16, 2015 6:28 am by garytan

» 1st Allbest
Legend Manpower Agency EmptyThu Apr 02, 2015 4:08 pm by Esther Tan

» Good Service Maid Agency
Legend Manpower Agency EmptyMon Mar 02, 2015 5:16 pm by Mommyof3

You are not connected. Please login or register

Legend Manpower Agency

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Legend Manpower Agency Empty Legend Manpower Agency Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:13 pm

Frustrat

This agency is collecting $1300 from the employer as agency fees and few months from the maid but I really get very poor service by them, they are really overcharging as they don't provide any professional service at all and worse of all they don't even counsel the maid at all if you need help after charging us $1300. This is the kind of frustration I get from this cut throat agency.Anyone encounter same as me with this agency, please provide feedback here. I believe this is the most expensive agency in Singapore so please avoid. Another thing is the maids they provide either give up easily or mismatched.

2Legend Manpower Agency Empty Legend Manpower Agency Wed Jul 27, 2011 5:23 pm

Anger

Yap I also am facing the same problem with you because the maid the agency provided me just worked less than 2 weeks and said she doesn't want to work, she is from myammar. And the agency promised to exchange for me but since May until now the agency did not take any action or come and visit us or the maid. I paid $1300 to them as agency fees for the employer but I did not expect such poor services. I really regretted taking from this agency and I just hope that everybody beware of this poor service from this agency and avoid them.

3Legend Manpower Agency Empty Legend Manpower Agency Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:01 pm

Newiew

I will definitely ask all my friends to avoid this kind of lousy agency

4Legend Manpower Agency Empty Legend Manpower Agency Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:58 am

MUM

Please report this kind of agency to CASE or MOM for being so irresponsible to teach this agency a good lesson.

5Legend Manpower Agency Empty Legend Manpower Agency Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:21 pm

onejett

Avoid this agency. Unethical agent with dishonest maid. Quality of maids are really poor. Just want to keep earning fees. Poor maids results in high rate of transfers and replacements. Much frustration. Irresponsible agency!

6Legend Manpower Agency Empty Maid Agencies Sat May 10, 2014 7:46 pm

jamesmaguire

I think most of you us having bad experience from maid agencies some times it happens every time agencies are not fully responsible how that particular maid behave so I am lucky that i got good maids in Singapore want to appreciate for they good work.

7Legend Manpower Agency Empty Re: Legend Manpower Agency Mon May 12, 2014 9:51 am

Ideal_services4u

Need any home cleaning helper as you got no time after a day's of hard work?
Looking for any maid or related transport to/from airport?
Ideal servies 4 you @ a resonable price~ email: ideal_services4u@yahoo.com.sg for any free Enquires.
Thx

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum